Computer is back up and running. Wasn't cheap, but definitely a notable improvement. Still sorting out some of the bits and pieces like they were battle scars of a pretty messy fight, but I'm able to sort out enough to basically pick up ahead of where I left off.
Over the weekend I had some personal time away from work, and spent it away from tv and computer screens, so backed up quite a bit of my story onto my phone (can email it to myself to get a copy on the computer). While I was doing that, I was also editing it, and shared it with someone who gave a lot of insight and I improved some areas to make the story draw people in better. Didn't end up writing today, but that happens when you drive 5 hours and then have to get everything ready for day-to-day life again.
No comments:
Post a Comment