Thursday, September 19, 2013

Collaboration Step 1.

Today we organized our stories and aligned them for what we would need to do. A collection of short stories that tell a larger story. They can be read individually, or as a set. So far we have 13 stories mostly written, and we have outlined a few more stories we need. I was apprehensive about seeing we had only 13 stories, because I didn't think I had written many, but upon review, I found I had created 7. This is not said out of pride, but out of a sense of relief. I am doing better than I though. And my favorite story that I wrote is 9 pages on an 8*10, when double spaced. So when (sticking to when, not if, because I am motivated to see this through) this is published, it's going to be quite a chapter in the book.

Still, though I need to make a few corrections and retune a few details, all in all I am feeling much better about my ability, though these were mostly some of my early works.

No comments:

Post a Comment