Today I was reading the writing of a friend who has been helping me with some of my own. At some point they came up with the idea of a collaboration of some of our short stories. Short stories are actually how I started writing and grew an interest, but they are simply not something I am prepared to show publicly at this time. My problem with short stories is that they never really give me a sense of closure. Even Edgar Allen Poe's works always leave me wanting more. Of course, that's beginning to be something I'm starting to accept. After all, make a reader content and why would they bother turning the page?
If I get at least 5 comments on this post requesting I share my short stories, I will give in to the pressure and share. Otherwise I'll stay my shy self and keep them hidden away until I gain more confidence. Are you brave enough to ask?
You had to know that I would be the first to ask.... Please?
ReplyDelete