Monday, September 9, 2013
Falling behind
It's been far too long since my last update. Which is not to say that I'm not working, just that I'm not communicating the work I'm doing. I have gotten a bit more done, but still doesn't feel like enough, of course. And sadly a bit of apprehension concerning how I want the story to end is causing some hesitation for me, but I shared quite a few of my older stories with some friends the other night, and one requested me to share more. Out of the 4 people paying attention, even 25% interest is taken as a compliment. And the fact that the others still at least listened without ribbing me too much was also nice. Definitely puts some wind in my sails.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you are writing, you put so much of yourself into it. That makes it hard to share in a public forum.
ReplyDeleteYou will feel better if you move past your hesitation and post what you have written. Ask your readers' thoughts on your potential endings if you want!