This being my first blog about activities, I can say with confidence that it's harder than I expected. Toeing the line between doing writing I can't post or writing just on here, choosing what to disclose about what I wrote, or giving spoilers about it. Chapter 1 from the other day doesn't seem like it was very well received. Possibly due to date it was posted, time, etc, but my money's on it just being too long.
Oh well. Time will tell. Keeping my chin up and my pencils sharp. I'm going to continue to write because I like doing it. I will be looking to make the page a bit more interesting though, so I'm open to suggestions. Currently I'm thinking something like stationary, if I can find it and get it to fit right. Not sure how (or if) that'll work out how I envision it, but all the more reason to get some audience participation.
So. My mission, should I choose to accept it, is:
1. Find out about military ranks.
2. Make blog look better.
And most importantly: 3. Just keep
http://www.military-ranks.org/army
ReplyDeleteThat should help with #1.
I read and did enjoy chapter 1.
As far as making your blog look better, just don't settle for something if you don't truly like it.