Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spoilers vs. Blogging

So I did my hour of writing today and wrote about 4 ½ pages in the moleskine. As I said in my first post, I'm going to try to avoid spoilers, but that's rather hard as I'm pretty proud of my work so far. So instead I'll leave you with this thought, and please feel free to respond.

If your family was in quarantine, and you had no details about why, what would you do? Would you want to be in it with them, or would you try to get them out? What lengths would you go to in order to ensure their safety?

2 comments:

  1. I would do anything I could to get to them and help them. I would also worry about others so I wouldn't immediately let them out without knowing what was wrong with them. Ultimately, I would want to be with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to know why and would do anything I can to get them out. if getting them out is not at all possible I would want to be in there with them.

    ReplyDelete