Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bouquet of Regrets

Didn't end up writing tonight, but was introduced to a new friend that gave me some insights into a few things. And even read a few chapters of a book which gave me some perspective.  Yet on the drive home I was once again thinking about my own writing, and may have come up with a title for one of the books (see post title).

Reasons I like the title Bouquet of Regrets:
It has the same number of syllables as Butterfly Effect. This is doubly good when used in conjunction with someone that is amending their history to make the world around them a better place. But trying to avoid spoilers, so perhaps more on that later, and definitely not more on it now.
It ties together the ideas of something beautiful and romantic to the idea of being imperfect and bettering oneself. Regrets are not things we accept about ourselves, if they were they would just be decisions. Bouquets could also be for funerals, I believe, but are most often found at weddings, proposals, etc.

Anyway, just a thought for the night. That's all. No questions, no long and lengthy monologue about words or whatever. Just a title, and a step in the right direction.

3 comments:

  1. Google tells me that title has already been used. This is sad for me, but I'm sure there's room for it somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plenty of books have the same title. Sometimes books that come out the same year even!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullshit all๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ‍♂️๐Ÿšถ‍♂️

    ReplyDelete